January 2016 Flying Star Analysis
January 2016 12th Month Ji Chou (Yin Earth Ox)
Starts from 6th January 2016 to 4th February 2016
Are you really prepared for 2016?
Example of home facing 355 north in January 2016
Hopefully you will have found our 2016 advice and taken a look through and also considered your annual cures for 2016 to ensure a smooth year ahead, if not please follow this link for more details.
What do we do with this information?
In every house, there are good and bad palaces which affect our daily lives. How and who gets affected (good or bad) depends on who occupies which area of the home or business. The best Cure is to be aware of the influences each month and know how to capitalise on the beneficial energies or avoid the unfavourable influences either through enhancers or cures or avoidance. Knowing the effects of the influences allows us to take appropriate measures and actions to calm interactions.
So, do not get too worried when you come across a particularly bad sector – sometimes with thought, care and the appropriate elements, we can balance any conflict of energies or compensate the lack of an element to bring harmony to a palace. If a palace is particularly bad, avoidance is the best cure. Please do not panic when you find that your bedroom is located in an affected sector for the month. This is only a temporary influence and can be avoided.
- Use the beneficial areas more and the areas of negative influences less. For example, if the living room is affected by conflicting energies, try not to play loud music in this room for the month. By keeping the area quiet, you successfully manipulate the effect of the energies.
- If possible, use another door if your main door is affected this month.
- Use the good sectors to solve existing problems whether they concern relationships or money matters.
If your main door is affected and this is the only door you have in your property, you should take extra care in what you do during the affected month. You will know it may not be a good time to take risks and also to take extra care of your health.
Xuan Kong Flying Stars January 2016:
This the 6th January – 4th February 2016, the Monthly Flying Stars match up with the Annual Flying Stars which can either double the luck or problems in each area this month. I have included the Annual Synopsis for 2015 as this is a very in depth analysis of the Monthly Stars that are present this month.
Kan 1 White In 2015 resides in the east.
In element form, Kan is water. In the physical body, it is the ear. Internal organ it is the kidneys and it is also blood.
Kan water #1 (tan Lang) has flown into the east #3 star (Lu Cun) wood location for 2015 which caused water to enhance the wood of the east in 2015, which can bring some wonderful influences for the year such as aiding study, romance, career, children, wealth and many other positive aspects which makes this a good area to work in the year of the Goat and this is especially the case if you have a main door, bedroom, office or any other important room in the east in 2015. If possible, it is advisable to make full use of the east as this can bring some good influences in 2015.
If you have a child’s bedroom in the east in 2015 or a study area, you can enhance the area further by placing a metal yuan bao wealth ingot. To enhance a child’s academic studies in 2015, try and have your child study in the east part of their bedroom.
We have had these jù bǎo pén Yuan Bao wealth ingot’s especially created for us for the year of yin wood Goat/Sheep 2015 and made to exacting standards and auspicious measurements which are one of the most critical components of this stunning wealth enhancer and protector.
There is an auspicious Chinese i-ching coin underneath the ingot plinth displaying yang characters with a small piece of Citrine quartz crystal encased within the ingot which is the master enhancer of wealth and protection which enhances and protects wealth and must be placed in the east in 2015 enhancing the #1 wealth star.
The most important aspects of this cure and enhancer is the overall height of the plinth and Ingot. In traditional Feng Shui you have auspicious and inauspicious measurements and the entire measurement must fall within a “Chai” sector which is approximately between 0.1 – 540mm, this powerful enhancer and cure is nicely sited within Chai which is said to bring six types of money luck and a lottery win and in 2015 it is very good to place lottery tickets or competition entries underneath the plinth.
A good colour to use in the east this year is different shades of blue or green. A good way to implement different shades in your home or office this year can be by using beddings, throw-over, lampshades, pillow covers etc… If a bed is located in this corner, the west or southeast part of the room, remember to place a set of six Chinese -iching coins tied with red ribbon beside the bed.
To enhance wealth and business in 2015, you can place a water feature in the east, the water ideally should be moving (yang) water or an aquarium, although using still water is fairly safe, I would avoid it unless you have had a Feng Shui Consultant recommend using water as it could cause problems with relationships depending on your land formations and is best to ask a Feng Shui Master if you have had a consultation with them or use our software. You can use outside water if you have enough room in the east as this is also your primary wealth area for the rest of period 8 (2004 – 2024)
If you own or work for a business that rely on sales or related to industries supplying flowers or plants, the east can be a very rewarding area if you activate it in 2015 and especially so if there is a main door here, to enhance further place a water feature in the east although, again, you will need to consult a Feng Shui Master if you are not too experienced with Feng Shui.
The best overall enhancer you can use in the east in 2015 is by placing a annual sheng chi cure and enhancer, we have had these made for us this year as they are perfect for this auspicious combination of elements in 2015.
If you are unsure whether or not to use water to enhance wealth in the east this year, you can construct a Flying Star Chart of your home or office and check the charts to see if it is safe to use water in 2015 or you could construct a chart automatically using our Feng Shui software as this will calculate everything for you and advise on wealth, health, relationships and every other aspect.
If you have a bedroom in the east or are hoping to enhance romance in 2015, I would avoid using water as this will cause more problems than it will do good.
Cure and enhancement summary for #1 star in east in 2015
- A set of six Chinese i-ching coins tied with red ribbon would be good for a bedroom that falls into the east along with blue and/or green colours.
- Place a sheng chi cure in the east
- Place a yuan bao fu zhou wealth ingot
- Place a metal abacus and or a round metal wealth pot filled with coins on your office desk if your office is also in the east sector.
- If this is a study, a metal abacus will help enhance studies.
- A Chinese or western calligraphy set is very good to place in the east for 2015 if you want to enhance creativity as an artist or writer or student, if you can place it close to where you study/write/paint.
Kun 2 Black In 2015, the Kun 2 Black visits the southeast.
The southeast in 2015 is not a very nice area at all and best left alone if possible I know that it is easy for me to say and for me personally the SE is the main bathroom and part of the kitchen, so not that bad but if my main bedroom fell in the SE I would move rooms although i do appreciate this is easier said than done.
If the southeast of your home or office is a bathroom, utility room, guest bedroom or other less important room do not panic this is great news for you as the annual influence will not be as strong as if you had a bedroom or kitchen in the southeast in 2015. Regardless of what room there is in the SE I will still place the recommended cures below and I will not be decorating or disturbing this SE area for the whole of 2015.
If your front door, bedroom, office, lounge or other well-used room is located in the southeast this will inevitably activate its malicious effects, so read on… This negative #2 star affects the health and luck of those under its influence bringing with it sickness, disease, bad luck, stress, stomach and digestive problems, bloated feeling, gossip, back stabbing, family harmony and distress. This is especially so for people who are a Gua #1, 3 or 4 and also for the eldest daughter or eldest female.
Check on this page if you do not know your Gua number eightmansions.htm or if you have our software you can calculate your Gua and best directions.
The 2 Black in Period 8 is an untimely star and hence its influence will be of a negative nature. You need to place a salt water cure, Wu Lou and six Chinese coins tied with red ribbon, metal singing bowl and also place more round metal decorative objects (provided they are not menacing looking, round shape metal is good) to dissipate its negative influence in the southeast corner of your home or room.
A very important cure is a jin se da xiang jewelled Elephant with the extremely inauspicious #2 black star combined with the inherent #3 star in the centre of the home or office in 2015, we need to use a very special cure to bridge the gap as the elements are in conflict between wood and earth. The traditional cure is placing a single Elephant with his trunk raised with jewels on his back representing water and metal so the Elephant must be gold in colour as this represents metal and you must only use a Golden Elephant that falls in the “Chai” band of auspicious measurements which of course ours does as we had it especially made for the year of Yin Wood Goat 2015 year.
Tsai Shen Yeh (God of wealth) in a gold colour is also very effective at not only reducing the bad earth but by also protecting your wealth for the year. Make sure there are no red items, bright lights or burning candles in this area. Do not worry if you have these colours already just introduce colours white, silver, gold or copper in the way of a floor mat, cushions, throws, tablecloth or such like.
If you have a main door that falls in southeast in 2015, I would recommend that you hang a Ba Gua mirror outside to deflect the negative energy. Any women who are expecting their first born child in 2015 should try and avoid the southeast if their bedroom is located here. If you have no choice and are unable to avoid the bedroom in the southeast, try to use a good (northeast, east, north or southwest) sector of the room and implement the necessary cures. It is best to sleep with your crown to your personal Tien Yi direction.
If you cannot avoid using this room or this corner of the room, hang a metal coloured Wu-Lou, in the southeast corner of the room or your bed. The Wu-Lou (also known as a calabash) gives elemental support to the southeast (wood) and also symbolises good health. More importantly, do not decorate the southeast room with red colour or triangle shapes items and most important avoid burning candles or leaving bright fiery coloured lights on for too long during the year .
If you have any red or triangular items in the southeast, I would advise removing them before February 4th 2015 so that the malicious effects aren’t activated from this. Avoidance of this area is the best cure although I know this is hard so try and follow the advice and try and keep it as quiet as possible. Now having given you all this bad news, I will now give some hope for those who are Gua 9 or 2 as this combination whilst on the whole is very bad it can be good for them in wealth and career, you will still need to place the recommended cures as detailed here but the effects of the #2 black will not be bad for you and can even give you positive results.
Having given this advice for many years now and in my experience I know there will be some Feng Shui Practitioners saying you should place some red fire objects here to weaken the wood of the southeast. In my opinion this is very dangerous as the fire will enhance the negative earth #2 star and cause you many problems.
This is a method you can use but you need to take into account many factors like surrounding land formations, Gua details, a full natal flying star chart and also internal layout of the room and this can only be done with years of experience. Southeast facing properties with front doors to the southeast must be careful not to allow the doors to slam and do not renovate or dig in the southeast in 2015.
Cure and enhancement summary for #2 star in southeast in 2015
- Hang six Chinese coins tied in red ribbon.
- Place a salt water cure.
- Place a jin se da xiang Elephant
- You do not need all Dragons and bells, you can use any metal ornament as long as it is not sharp or aggressive looking, and believe it or not a good cure is a round metal dog bowl or weight lifters weights.
- Place a Wu Lou and/or other metal ornaments to dissipate the negative earth.
- A metal singing bowl is very good as is a stainless steel Dog bowl, yes you heard right.
- Hang a metal colored Wu-Lou in the southeast corner of the room/bed if your bedroom is located in the southeast sector of the house.
- If this is your main door hang a Ba Gua outside the property.
- Avoid using red fire colours in this room and refrain from displaying triangle shape or fiery pictures in this corner of the southeast room.
- Avoid candles or bright lights at all costs.
Chen 3 Jade In 2015, the sound of the Protracted Wind of the #3 Jade can be heard in the centre.
In reality, Chen represents movement. Whether this is a home or office, beware of possible theft, arguments, disputes, hot tempers and legal problems throughout 2015. Because it has flown into and trapped in the centre palace this can cause more problems than usual as the centre permeates around the rest of the eight palaces of the lou shu.
Try and keep the centre of your home as quiet as possible this year and avoid building work or renovations throughout 2015. To find the centre of your home, the best way is to draw a square around the outside walls on your floor plan then measure the width and draw two equally sized lines horizontally and vertically.
To remedy the effects of the annual 3 star, use red decorative objects, candles lamps and lights. A nice simple cure is by placing a red floor mat or a table lamp with a red shade. Do not use metal (metal colour is OK) to control this energy for you will aggravate it, restricting the beneficial influence brought by auspicious monthly stars in certain months and magnify its negative influence. The traditional and much need cure for the #3 when visiting the centre is a simple red know lucky talisman called a “pai nan jie fen“and this must be placed at all costs. This cure was specially made for us in 2015 as they are advanced methods of Feng Shui and made to exacting standards.
You will probably come across many website trying to sell you fancy cures for the trapped #3 star but they are not needed and those who struggle financially can just place a sheet of bright red paper or card in the centre, admittedly not as powerful but better than nothing.
You should not have a water feature in the centre of a home or business unless a Feng shui Master has been to your home and advised you.
Some books or websites that you may have read will tell you the #3 wood star is a good star in period 8, in our opinion it is still an unpredictable star and you should not try and activate it unless you are qualified to do so or you have used our software and it advises water. It will become more usable towards the later part of the 20-year period 8 cycle. I have even seen websites and books recommending placing water here, do this and you will invite arguments, divorce and legal problems without taking into account your land formations, period, mountain and water stars, please be very careful.
Ensure that documents signed during the year are checked and double checked through thoroughly before committing oneself. The influence of a Chen 3 in Period 8 denotes possible arguments, disagreement and in extreme cases, this can result in lawsuits, either as a petitioner or a defendant especially as it is trapped in the centre. Either way without placing the cures and enhancers there will be a loss of time, energy and wealth, so please be careful during 2015.
In temper, there may be bursts of irritability affecting those under this influence. If your office or bedroom is here, short temper and antagonistic are common characteristics in those affected by the #3 star.
Cure and enhancement summary for #3 star in centre in 2015
- Place a light or candle (with care) as close to the centre of building as possible. If you have a choice, a lamp with a wooden stand and a peach/red shade is better.
- Place a pai nan jie fen talisman in the centre.
- Do not hang wind chimes in this area of the house, especially metal wind chimes as it will worsen matters.
- During hot summer months, make sure the fan is not located in the centre of a building or centre of a room.
- Take extra security measures for the whole home or business during 2015 and check smoke alarms.
- Check through everything before signing documents if your office is here.
- Try and keep this area quiet and do not disturb with loud noises.
- Try not to let children or noisy animals play in the centre of your home in 2015.
- Beware of backstabbing, as sometimes it is unseen and behind your back and also from someone you thought you knew quite well.
Sun 4 Green In 2015, Sun 4 Green sits in the northwest.
The Sun wood 4 occupies the northwest palace for 2015 and if the cures and enhancers are placed it can be very good for romance, research, study/exams and more.
The #4 Flying Star is a conditional star but is auspicious in period 8 (2004 – 2024). The #4 star governs romance, travel, creativity, academic and artistic talents, wisdom and intelligence as well as self-development. If you wish to enhance this wonderful star, I would recommend activating It with a Yin water feature or place objects and decoration that are blue in colour or black.
The most important enhancer for relationships, career, study and business is to place a ba ying fu pai talisman in the northwest and we have included this standard in all of our annual kits for 2015, it is extremely important to place this year and again this is an enhancer we had to get specially made and engraved. The NW if left without the annual cures and enhancers can cause many problems for the patriarch eldest male of a home or business.
A yin water feature is fresh still water, Ideally indoor bamboo shoots growing in a small amount of water or fresh flowers in super clean water, you can also use just a bowl of water, whatever you use the water must be kept squeaky clean as if it becomes stagnant even slightly it will cause you relationship problems so please be sure to keep this topped up and fresh. The water must not be moving though unless a professional Feng Shui Practitioner has advised you or you use our Feng Shui software.
Please take note that if your front door is here, this 4 star can bring both wanted and unwanted romantic opportunities to the household if the cures are not put in place. Having a door in the NW with the talisman cures can bring in new opportunities and lots of travel for 2015.
Do not use fire or metal in this area or colours white, silver. Do not worry if you have these colours already just introduce colours blue or black in the way of a floor mat, cushions, tablecloth or such like.
As in every star, the 4 Green has a positive and negative aspect to its nature. Although a favourable annual star in 2015, it can also be affected by the presence of an unfavourable monthly star and when it does, it denotes betrayal, heartbreaks, scandals and humiliation in affairs of the heart. The affected months are January, March, June. October and December. So keep an eye on our newsletter for updates. Treat this area as your relationship and creativity area for 2015 as it can be very good for you.
Summary for year: With the above cures and enhancers in place you should make good use of this area especially if you are looking to enhance relationships or creativity, this area is very good for writers, artists, students and anyone that is related to the travel industry.
Avoid fire element and colours red, pink, lilac, burgundy or purple. Good colours are blue or black. Good place for an indoor Yin water feature (bamboo or fresh flowers). If you wish to enhance areas of creativity and academic achievements, place or hang moving objects to enhance the Ch’i of this sector, do not use wind chimes though as it could aggravate the #4 star. Keep the NW area semi active with windows occasionally open. Do not use metal items here. Spend time here if you want to enhance romance, creativity or academic pursuits.
Cure and enhancement summary for #4 star in northwest in 2015
- Use blue in your décor if this is your office or bedroom.
- Place a ba ying fu pai talisman in the northwest
- If you have an office and study located in this area, place a task light and a crystal globe on the work desks. Blue items can be added to the desk e.g. blue paper, blue books etc
- Avoid displaying too much metal objects here especially large heavy ornaments.
- Fresh flowers or small pots of green leafy or flowering plants can be displayed in this spot of the house to lift the qi. Blue flowers are a good choice.
- If you have mandarin Ducks this is a good area to have them and any other symbols of romance like hugging couples etc.
- A Chinese or western calligraphy set is very good to place in the NW for 2015 if you want to enhance creativity as an artist or writer or student, if you can place it close to where you study/write/paint.
- Place photos of loved ones or images of love to enhance relationships or attract new love. This can done with photos, paintings or statues, make sure there is always a pair in the image.
- For romance a Dragon headed Tortoise or Mandarin Ducks is very good
The 5 Yellow In 2015, the annual 5 Yellow is located in the west palace.
Although somewhat restrained by the metal of the west, it is highly recommended not to disturb its position here with noisy activities, renovations or maintenance work at any point in 2015. Houses with gardens in the west of the property should avoid disturbing the ground with major digging or building work if possible this year. This palace is particularly unlucky this year as the Three Killings is also located here and not a very nice combination at all; and special cures are needed in 2015.
The 5 Yellow also called ‘Wu Huang or Lian Zhen)’ in Chinese, is one of the annual afflictions. It is a very volatile star. It has no gender and no trigram and is highly dangerous when disturbed. When disturbed, its malevolent influence brings disaster, sickness, lawsuits and major loss of wealth. Do be careful with it. Stillness together with metal cures can keep its negative influences at bay.
This yearly affliction of the 3 killings is in the west (232.5º to 307.5º). It is imperative that you do not undertake any form of noisy renovations or re-decorative work in this part of your house or office between February 4th 2015 and February 3rd 2016.
You should place a salt water cure, six rod wind chime, Wu Lou and six Chinese coins tied with red ribbon and also place more metal decorative objects (provided they are not menacing looking, round shape metal is good) to dissipate its negative.
Wherever the Five Yellow is, you must never disturb its position by lots of drilling or knocking activities. So please be careful when you hang your metal six rod wind chime to control its influence in the west sector of your house or business.
You must not place red objects, bright lights, candles or red coloured furnishing in this sector. Do not worry if you have these colours already just introduce colours white, silver, gold or copper in the way of a floor mat, cushions, throws, tablecloth or such like. You can also use dark blue or black if you prefer.
If your bathroom, cloakroom, en-suite, guest room or a large cupboard are located in the west, this is good for you this year, because these areas are not used much and therefore the negative power is not activated, I would still place the cures though regardless of what room is located in the west.
Summary: Do not activate this area with loud noises, keep quiet and avoid at all costs building work or refurbishment. Do not use the fire element or colours red, pink or purple. Keep doors closed. Place a six-rod wind chime, Wu Lou, salt water cure and six coins here along with metal ornaments. Use colours white, silver, gold or copper. I will repeat this part, as it is so important, please keep the west of your home quiet, avoid redecoration and building work in 2015 in the west part of your home or office and when you hang your wind chime try not to make so much noise with hammers etc, don’t worry about the noise the wind chime makes, this is all part of the cure, so when it is in place try and remember to knock it a few times a day.
Cure and enhancement summary for #5 star in west in 2015
- Avoid playing loud music in the west of the home or room.
- Do not decorate your room with red or earth colours this year. Grey, blue or white beddings and curtains are good colours to use temporarily.
- Place a salt water cure in the west of the building along with six Chinese coins tied in a row with red ribbon and six hollow metal rod wind chime.
- Move your bed to another corner of the room if possible even if it is a few feet away from the west corner if this is a small room. This way, you will avoid sleeping exactly in the west sector of the room.
- Place a gold coloured Wu-Lou in the west corner of the room if this is your bedroom.
- Metal objects such as six Chinese metal coins tied in a red ribbon and/or a brass Dragon can be placed in this corner too. Do not to use red dragons.
- Do not place red objects, burning candles or triangular shaped furnishing in this sector.
- A strong metal (brass) Dragon is very good in the west in 2015
- Most of all, avoid disturbing this area at all costs. Any form of renovations that needs to be done, plan it for another year. It is worth keeping this in mind.
- Tsai Shen Yeh (God of wealth) in a gold colour is very effective at not only reducing the bad earth but by also protecting your wealth for the year in the west.
Ch’ien 6 White The star of Heaven Chien 6 White fly’s into the northeast palace in 2015.
The # 6 White is a benevolent star and as an annual star, its position in the northeast in 2015 is usually excellent for career, wealth, politicians, leaders and anyone involved in the property market, so for those with a main door, office/study in the northeast would benefit greatly however, Sui Po is located in the northeast in 2015 and can bring a great deal of problems if disturbed so please treat the northeast with caution this year.
Those who have main doors or offices in the NE should aim to use another door to enter and leave the home this year if possible; if this is not possible, please be sure to avoid banging doors and keep the hinges well oiled. Whilst 6 White represents attainment, if the #6 annual star is located in a bedroom it can cause problems with the chest or hands. If you do have a bedroom in the NE place some blue cloth like a rug or duvet cover to dissipate its energy.
You should treat this area the same as the other annual afflictions with no ground-breaking work, renovations or any noisy activities. If disturbed this area can and normally will cause immediate health problems especially for the elderly, so please be very careful. Traditionally to appease Sui Po in a Goat yi wei year you must place a golden coloured pi yao that sits on a special Dragon & Phoenix i-ching coin, the pi yao must face towards the southwest in 2015, this is a very important cure and the reason we have included this important cure and enhancer in all our annual kits in 2015. Another crucial Cure for 2015 is to place a Zhao Cai Jin Bao Protection Amulet.
If you have to carry out work or emergency repairs in the northeast place a six hollow metal rod wind chime between the buildings and where the work is being carried out and ideally you should contact a professional Feng Shui Practitioner to select an auspicious date to start the work or consult our Tong Shu date selection software.
Cure and enhancement summary for #6 star in northeast in 2015
- If this is your bedroom, a shade of blue or black in your furnishing or décor may help with health. A blue painting (not water scene) may also do.
- Place a Zhao Cai Jin Bao Protection Amulet in the northeast.
- If you are a Gua #3 you should stay away from this sector if possible, if not place a bowl of still clean yin water
- Place a golden coloured pi yao that sits on a special Dragon & Phoenix i-ching coin
- Avoid placing additional metal objects in this sector or room; however, a very good symbolic enhancer is a gold coloured wealth ingot, as it will enhance the wealth nature of the trigram Chi’en. Try and get one that is not made of metal though and not just metal coloured.
- Real quartz crystal is very good in the northeast for 2015 as is a faceted crystal sphere.
- A golden Buddha is very good in the NE this year.
Tui 7 Red The Lofty Wind of Tui sweeps around the peaks of Li Trigram in the south.
The 7 red star is a negative influence in Period 8 especially now we are over half way through period 8. The trigram Tui is also known as ’Broken Soldier’. This is a fighting star. When combined with another untimely star, its negative nature denotes assault, deceit, violence and robbery. This year 2015 it falls into the fire of the south, which happens to be Jo’s office so we will want to get this area as secure as possible in 2015.
#7 Red portends a high risk of burglary, deception, copyright theft, gossip and back stabbing especially in the months of February, May and November 2015. This will be particularly so if the combination of the facing and sitting stars of this sector suggest such a scenario. If you have had a Feng Shui consultation or use our Feng Shui software it may not be as bad as the facing and mountain stars may be auspicious.
This is especially so for Jo’s office as it is located in the south and for me in 2015 it will not cause too many problems although I will still be placing the cures listed here and we already had our security tightened in the office over the last few years. After updating security, smoke alarms and checking electrics the next most important cure I will be putting in place in my office this year is a Yao Chan Wan Guan Wealth Charm and a Fu Xiu Protection Buddha. Please be aware that it is not just about placing cures try and think positive as just making sure the security is good can avoid robbery and if you have an office in the south (like us) you must be very careful signing documents and if this an accounts office please keep an eye on the books.
As I have said above please take extra security measures especially if you have a front, back or side door in the south sector and make sure that your doors and windows are fastened securely before leaving the house or your business.
Do not display valuable items on the windowsill, which may attract the interests of passers-by.
The best advice I can give is check or install smoke alarms, check electrics and check the security of windows and doors in the south in 2015 and also read the recommendations below . This is especially so for buildings that face north and sit in the south and even more so if they were built between 1984 and 2024.
The best remedy is to stay away from this sector or try to use it less frequently. You can also use more blue in your decoration. Do not use anything of fire element or colours red to control it as this may aggravate it and don’t forget that the negative influence of the monthly stars are usually of the earth elements.
Be careful of your colleagues stabbing you in the back. Sometimes this often goes unnoticed as it is done very secretly and behind your back. Having good Feng Shui is really being aware of potential problems and not just placing cures here and there to protect. If you wanted to use another cure, a good one is to place a Dragon on the right hand side of your work desk and if it overlooks a globe of the world even better, you only need this if your office or main doors are located in the south, southeast or west.
Cure and enhancement summary for #7 star in south in 2015
- You should also use more blue in your decoration. You can introduce the colour with cushions, rugs, bed covers or doormats.
- Place a statue of a Fo Xiu Protection Buddha
- Do not use anything of fire element or colours red to control it as this may aggravate it.
- Avoid candles at all costs.
- Place a Yao Chan Wan Guan Wealth Charm
- Install or service smoke alarms and security systems.
- Do not hang metal wind chimes here.
- Quartz crystal here is good.
Ken 8 White This is the governing flying star for the next ten years of the lower era of the sexagenarian cycle of the flying stars system in the north.
This is the governing flying star for the next twenty years of the lower era of the sexagenarian cycle of the flying stars system.
Wealth, fame. Romance, prestige and distinction can be expected especially if you have an office here or a main door in 2015, even if you do not we can still activate it and welcome some very pleasing influences. It brings good fortune and exciting times.
If you work with symbols, quartz crystals, crystal balls or hanging faceted crystals are good for this north palace this year. The #8 star also governs relationships so a nice romance enhancer is a pair of rose quartz double hearts or a pair of Mandarin Ducks this year.
To make the most of this auspicious star you must place a Master cure and the most powerful and important cure and enhancer in 2015 is called a Ba Gua Fu Pai Master cure and can only be used in Yin Wood Goat/Sheep Yi Wei year, the last time this powerful talisman would have been used was in 1955. This cure is used to protect and enhance wealth in 2015 especially for the middle son or any male of a home or office and more so if you run a business from home although equally needed for females.
This powerful amulet and protective talisman cure is only known to a few specialist Feng Shui Masters and in the old days and even now in Asia you would need to employ a specialist Feng Shui Master to call at your home or business where the Master would spend many hours carving the secret inscriptions onto an eight sided (ba gua) earth plate ( Pai da di 牌大地 ) made from the finest slate, stone or marble, which would then be placed in the north of your home or office and then setting the three very special thought form quartz crystals and two Chinese i-ching (yin & yang) coins and this would cost tens of thousands of pounds and obviously only available to the very rich which is still the case in many parts of the world and the reason why we create these powerful cures, so all can afford them at a fraction of the cost.
Whilst wealth is forecast, beware of overworking as this can cause you health problems. The extra work will bring a good income but be careful of your health; in particular stress related resulting in high blood pressure, ears or kidney problems. You should make time for your family as whilst it is nice to enjoy the success we can often overlook things that are far more important like the ones we love and also our health.
Do not place heavy metal in the north this year, as it will weaken the good earth. Great news if you have your main door here and if you are in an office try and locate your desk in north part of the office.
Another crucial Cure in the year of the Yin Wood Goat is the Shuang Chong Li Yu Double Carp statue as this is vital for wealth protection and also to generate new wealth to the home or office.
This is a very strong wealth, success and romance area for 2015 so try and store your important financial papers here like pensions, stock portfolio etc. If you use symbolic cures this is where you should place your three-legged Toad facing your Sheng Chi direction for wealth a pair of rose quartz crystal hearts for romance.
Cure and enhancement summary for #8 star in north in 2015
- Hang a faceted crystal sphere in this area of the house near the window or door. Hang it above head height and twist now and again.
- Place a Shuang Chong Li yu Double Carp Statue in the north
- Place a Ba Gua Fu PaiMaster cure in the north (most important in 2015)
- The energies of the annual 8 can be activated by human activities. Use this room as frequently as possible unless you have received professional advice against it.
- The red three-legged toad can be placed here. Make sure the toad is facing into the house and not towards the door and the coin is never taken out of his mouth.
- If your bedroom is here, you can also place an amethyst or any crystal items in the north of the bedroom to further strengthen the earth element of the benevolent 8 white.
- This is also a good study area for children. Place a task light and a crystal globe on the desk to enhance concentration.
- A romance enhancer is a pair of rose quartz Mandarin Ducks in the north this year.
- Keep area active with open windows and doors (yang energy) although do not renovate or make loud noises this year.
- Keep the area outside and inside the north, east and northeast as clear, clutter free and open as possible, you need to let the auspicious Qi collect here and distribute inside and outside when this happens it is known as Ming Tang , this is a collection of Sheng Chi (auspicious energy)
Li 9 Purple There is a harmony of yin and yang when Li 9 Purple is found in the southwest in 2015.
The # 9 Purple is the star of future wealth and has an auspicious influence in Period 8. Career opportunities and promotions are probable especially if you have an office or main door in the southwest in 2015. There is fame and acknowledgement, growth and improvement.
Although this is generally a good area, especially for those in studies, the annual influence of Tai Sui resides in the southwest in 2015 and could cause problems if not treated carefully.
If you have a main door in the southwest where Tai Sui is located in 2015, you must be careful not to allow the doors to slam and do not renovate or dig in this part of your home. If you have to carry out work or emergency repairs where the Tai Sui is located place a six hollow metal rod wind chime between the building and where the work is being carried out and ideally you should contact a professional Feng Shui Practitioner to select an auspicious date to start the work or you can use our Tong Shu software.
This destructive energy Tai Su (Grand Duke) is best avoided and each year you need the best cure available.
If you want to enhance fertility you can display peanuts in shells (groundnuts) or any seed products like black or red melon seeds (Gua zi). In Mandarin, peanuts are called ‘hua-sheng’ and for the Chinese this word is onomatopoeic in that the sound of it means the birth of many children. You should display them anywhere in the bedroom and of course be careful if anyone in the home suffers with nut allergies. Funnily enough I recently read that eating peanuts is supposed to increase fertility, so if the display does not work you can always eat them instead.
Although deemed as an auspicious star, the element of the annual #9 star in the southwest can strengthen the malevolent effects of visiting monthly stars #2 and #5. Hang a gǎo qián Three i-ching coins with mystic knot and tassel on the wall here to weaken the undesirable influences of the monthly stars #2 and #5. When the monthly #2 & #5 are combined with the #9 star in 2015, avoidance of this area is best as Tai Sui is located here this year.
The gǎo qián Three i-ching coins can also ward off sha qi (external poison arrows) at the front door or windows. If there is incoming traffic or driveways pointed directly at your front door or window, apart from hanging a Ba Gua mirror to counter this destructive flow of qi, you can also hang a coin sword with it facing the door or window.
Cure and enhancement summary for #9 star in southwest in 2015
- Healthy green leafy plants or blue flowering plants such as violets are good for this area.
- Hang a gǎo qián Three i-ching coins with mystic knot and tassel
- Fresh flowers displayed here will bring positive qi too.
- Symbolic objects such as a gold abacus or six Chinese coins or Gold cards can be placed here all year round to enhance benevolent influence and at the same time dissipate the malevolent influence by the visiting monthly #2 and #5.
- gǎo qián Three i-ching coins with mystic knot and tassel are one the oldest form and used thousands of years ago, they were hung on the cots or wall of new born babies to protect them from Thou-Tzu-Kuei the spirit of women who have died without children and have tried to steal infants. They can also be hung over cash till and by the front door pointing towards it; they are widely used in business.
I hope you all enjoyed reading and have a great month.
Are you really prepared for 2016?
Visit the pages below for further details on 2016 Chinese New Year etc.
Chinese New Year 2016 ** Checklist for Chinese New Year 2016 ** How to make your own Ang Pow **Chinese Talismans for 2016 ** Chinese animal predictions for 2016 ** Flying star Xuan Kong 2016 ** Avoid the fury of the Grand Duke, three killing 2016 ** Chinese New Year world time converter 2016 ** 2016 Cures and enhancers kits ** How to take a compass reading ** How to determine your facing direction ** Feng Shui software ** Feng Shui resource ** 2016 Tong Shu Almanac Software ** Feng Shui Blog ** Chinese culture **