Flying star Xuan Kong annual analysis 2014 – 5 Star
Are you really prepared for 2014?
The 5 Yellow In 2014, the annual 5 Yellow is located in the northwest palace.
Although the 5 yellow will be tamed by the metal of the northwest this year, it is highly recommended not to disturb the northwest this year with noisy activities, renovations or ground-breaking work. If you are planning on doing any building work or outdoor maintenance in the northwest, it would be best to try and avoid this in 2014 although if you are not able to, be sure to hang a Wind chime while you are doing the work.
The 5 Yellow also called ‘Wu Huang’ in Chinese, is one of the three annual afflictions. It is a volatile star. The 4 yellow has no gender and no trigram and is highly dangerous when disturbed. When the 5 yellow is disturbed, its malevolent influence brings disaster, sickness, lawsuits and major loss of wealth so please be careful in the northwest this year. Sometimes, the best cure for this is to avoid it but if that is not possible, try to place some metal Cures here in the northwest in 2014.
During 2014, it would be very beneficial to the occupants of the house if they were to hang a six rod metal wind chime along with six Chinese coins tied in a row with red ribbon and a salt water cure in the northwest corner of the home or office.
Metal can be used to negate the earth element of the 5 Yellow. Metal objects are good elemental cures; try to use a round shaped metal object with grey, white, gold, brass, bronze or silver colours.
If your main door is located in the northwest in 2014, place or hang some metal objects just inside the door. For example, metal umbrella stands, round metal plates hung on wall, grey floor mat etc…
If your bathroom, cloakroom, pantry, en-suite, guest room or a large cupboard is located here, this is good for you, because these areas are not used much and therefore the negative power is not activated due to the quiet nature of the area.
This is where the annual #5 yellow sits for the year. You must be extremely careful not to disturb the northwest with noisy renovations or digging this year and be sure to hang a wind chime here if you cannot avoid loud noises.
As I said at the beginning, one of my most recommended Cures for the year is placing a Salt Water Cure and the northwest is in dire need of a Salt Water Cure this year so please be sure to place one here. It is also recommended to place a Wu Lou and six Chinese coins tied with red ribbon and also place more metal decorative objects as long as they are not menacing looking; a round shape metal is good to dissipate its negative influence.
Make sure there are no red items, bright lights or burning candles in the northwest this year. Do not worry if you have these colours already just introduce colours such as white, silver, gold or copper by introducing furnishings life a floor mat, cushions, throws, tablecloth or such like.
If this is an important room e.g. a bedroom or a living room, and if you cannot move to another room to avoid the 5 Yellow, carefully follow the advice contained here.
Cure and enhancement summary for #5 star in northwest in 2014
- Avoid playing loud music in the NW of the home or room.
- Do not decorate your room with red or earth colours this year. Grey or white beddings and curtains are good colours to use temporarily.
- Place a salt water cure in the northwest corner of the room as well as the NW of the home.
- Move your bed to another corner of the room if possible even if it is a few feet away from the northwest corner if this is a small room. This way, you will avoid sleeping exactly in the northwest sector of the room.
- Place a Brass Wu-Lou in the northwest corner of the room if this is your bedroom.
- Metal objects such as six Chinese metal coins tied in a red ribbon and/or a brass Dragon can be placed in this corner too. Try not to use red dragons.
- Most of all, avoid disturbing this area at all costs. Any form of renovations that needs to be done, plan it for another year. It is worth keeping this in mind.
- Tsai Shen Yeh (God of wealth) in a gold colour is very effective at not only reducing the bad earth but by also protecting your wealth for the year in the NW.
Visit the pages below for further details on 2014 Chinese New Year etc.
Chinese New Year 2014 ** How to make your own Ang Pow **Chinese Talismans for 2014 ** Chinese animal predictions for 2014 ** Flying star Xuan Kong 2014 ** Avoid the fury of the Grand Duke, three killing 2014** Chinese New Year world time converter 2014** 2014 Cures and enhancers kits ** How to take a compass reading ** How to determine your facing direction ** Feng Shui software ** Feng Shui resource ** 2014 Tong Shu Almanac Software ** Feng Shui Blog ** Chinese culture **
We are more than happy to share our content; all you need to do is give us credit for our hard work and a link back to our website. You can download and save a printer friendly PDF file that can be emailed or use any of the vast amount of share button son the website, the more you share the better the Karma…!
© Feng Shui Store Michael Hanna 2014