Using the Lunar Calendar to cleanse your Feng Shui Cures and Enhancers
Are you prepared for 2023?
There is a very simple and effective way to remove all negative energy and empower your items with positive energy. When cleansing your cures and enhancers from previous years to use in 2020, there really is no substitute to a good strong full moon. Make sure you follow the Lunar calendar below so you can prepare to cleanse your Feng Shui items.
Cleansing your products is actually very simple. All you need to do is follow these easy steps.
At the Feng Shui Store, we believe we are the only company to offer all our products cleansed and cleared of any negative energy. We would love to say that all the products we sell are made in the most harmonious conditions, free from any bad thoughts and negative energy. Unfortunately, we know this is not true, you could have an employee making a three-legged toad or a crystal sphere and on that day they could be thinking about his/her debt or matrimonial problems, this bad energy would be transferred into the item they were working on and then passed onto you.
So we believe these Feng Shui items that have an amazing power can actually have an adverse effect if not cleansed of all harmful energy. We cleanse every single item that leaves our store. The way we cleanse our products is extremely important as most people believe you should just cleanse by getting rid of the negative energy, wrong, we firstly cleanse with Cedar powder smudge to clear the object of all its lingering negative energy and then we use White Sage smudge to enhance and bring in the positive energy. Finally, at the point of packing your items, we use a liquid smudge on our hands to ensure any bad energy we may have on that particular day is not passed onto you.
And this means that every item you purchase from us will be:
- Completely cleared of negative energy.
- Positively empowered with positive energy.
- And even cleansed at the very last stage of packing, our hands are cleansed with a liquid smudge whilst packing your items to ensure any bad energy we may be harbouring is not passed on; I hate to say that even we have bad days, not many.
Gather all of your Feng Shui related items (that appear to be washable) and fill a bowl of luke-warm water with some household soap
- Use a soft brush to scrub any dirt or dust off of your products
- Sprinkle the cures with rock salt (be careful with Cures that may get damaged from the salt)
- Leave outside during a full moon to remove all negative energy and empower every item with strong positive energy from the light of the moon for a full evening and put all products back in place the following day.
To find out the best time for you to cleanse your Feng Shui products, please take a look at the moon calendar below.
The phases of the moon are caused by the relative positions of the earth, sun, and moon. The moon goes around the earth in 27.3 days, or 27 days 7 hours 43 minutes, on average. However, because of the earth’s motion around the sun, a complete moon cycle (New Moon to New Moon) appears to people on earth to take a couple of days longer: 29.5305882 days to be exact.
Are you prepared for 2023?