I hope this letter finds you in good health and you are looking forward to celebrating Chinese New Year 2017 on the 28th January, year of the Yin Fire Rooster (Ding You). It’s been a very busy time here with the build up to Chinese New Year but it has also been a great time for starting new projects and introducing some very powerful new Cures and Enhancers for 2017.
To help you make the most of your Chinese New Year celebrations, here are a few tips for the year ahead.
- 2017 is the year of the Yin Fire Rooster (Ding You)
- Chinese New Year is on 28th January 2017 this year and this is the date that you celebrate with friends and family
- The date to place your Feng Shui Cures and Enhancers for the year is the 3rd February 2017
- Compatible Chinese Animals Sign in 2017: Ox & Snake
- Incompatible Chinese animals in 2017: Rat & Rabbit (dont panic – take a look at the Chinese Animal Predictions below for advice on how to avoid problems in 2017)
- Good Travel Directions in 2017: East, South and southeast
- Feng Shui afflicted areas in the year of the Yin Fire Rooster (Ding You) 2017
#2 black sickness Star this year is at northwest
#5 Misfortune and sickness Star this year is in the south
#3 Disputes/Quarrel Star in 2017 is in the west
Grand Duke in 2017 is in the west, 262.5 – 277.5 Degrees.
Three Killings in 2017 is in the east. – 52.5 – 127.5
Sui Po in 2017 is in the east 82.5 – 97.5
To find out more about Chinese New Year, here is the link to the main page: https://www.fengshuiweb.co.uk/advice/cny2017.htm
To find out what time Chinese New Year starts where you live, here is the link to the article for 2017: https://www.fengshuiweb.co.uk/advice/worldtimes2017.htm
This time of year can be quite overwhelming, we leave behind either a good, average or bad year and hope that the New Year of the Yin Fire Rooster will be better or as good as the last and as many of our long term clients (coming into our eighteenth year) will know we rarely use this newsletter to sell products, but if there are two things I have to say to buy in 2017 that are invaluable, it is the 2017 Tong Shu e-book and also our annual Feng Shui cures and enhancers kits, they are very potent and this is our eighteenth year of supplying them and this is our biggest and best ever. The 2017 Tong Shu has over 500 pages full of valuable advice for the year ahead, it took Michael and I two months to write and I have to say it is a masterpiece and has everything you need for e year ahead and how to improve it.
Have a wonderful year and remember, One problem with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us.
Happy Chinese New Year to you and also to everyone you love.
Daniel, Josephine, Laura & Michael
2017 is probably the most important year to place Annual Cures & Enhancers in the last 37 years…
Are you really prepared for 2017, year of the Yin Fire Rooster?