The Annual Cures and Enhancers for 2022, combined with the Academy of Feng Shui software, can help you improve and protect your health, wealth, career, relationships, happiness, and overall luck during the year of the Tiger.
The Academy of Feng Shui Software will be sent as a download copy and will be instantly downloadable after checkout
2022 is one of the most vital years to place your Feng Shui cures and enhancers in your home or workplace as the annual stars have all flown back to their inherent palaces of the Lo Shu, and if no cures and enhancers are placed in 2022, we risk double inauspicious energy being activated and also not taking advantage of double auspicious energy. The southwest and centre are heavily afflicted during the Tiger year as we have the annual #5 trapped in the centre and the annual #2 in the southwest with double energy and also Sui Po located in the same sector. These little-known master Feng Shui cures and enhancers are needed more than any year in period 8 (2004 – 2024) especially as we move closer to 2024 which will be the start of a 20-year cycle of period nine.
*Save £54.86 with the 2022 Annual Cures & Enhancers Kit*
2022 is our 23rd year providing traditional, authentic and highly effective Feng Shui cures and enhancers for the year of the Yang Water Tiger.
The 2022 Annual Cures and Enhancers kit really is our best ever and offers excellent value. All the cures included in the 2022 kit help to protect yourself and your family and other members of your home or office and avoid a lot of problems that have been forecast. We have carefully chosen every cure and enhancer for the 2022 kit to work in synergy with each other, making this the most powerful Feng Shui kit you can have for 2022.
This cures and enhancers kit, like all our products, have been cleansed of negative energy and empowered with powerful Sheng Ch’i energy making them as effective as possible for 2022. You also have the option to purchase our famous Feng Shui software with the kit at a greatly reduced price.
This Feng Shui software is not designed for Apple machines although we have many clients using this software on the Apple machine with a windows emulator although we cannot offer support on this.
Contents of your 2022 annual cures and enhancers kit:
- 1 x Windchime with six hollow metal rods (MI17), to be placed in the centre of home or office, the perfect wind chime for #5 yellow (Optional)
- 2 x six metal Chinese coins tied with red ribbon in a row (CO3) place in the southwest & centre to weaken #2 & 5
- 1 x wanshiruyi Sheng Chi Cure (SCC22) place in the northwest
- 1 x Chongyi Changnian Master Cure (MC2022) place in the northeast of home or office
- 1 x Dezhi Nianqian Wish enhancer (GCH22) place in the southeast
- 1 x Fa Shu Wu Lou enhancer and protection amulet (RWL22) place in the south
- 2 x Wei Hu Tiger Eye Blue personal pocket enhancer (PE2022)
- 1 x Jin Zhao Jin Cai Red Buddha (BUD022) place in the east
- 1 x He E Tai Sui gold plated plaque (TSC22) place in the northeast
- 1 x Yufang Zusui rice bowl (RCB22) place in the west
- 1 x Jin Shu Da Xiang jewelled Silver Elephant (SE022) place in the north
- 1 x Salt water cures kit – 2 cures (MI20) place in the southwest & centre to weaken #2 & #5
- 1 x Full instructions on placement
We only sell traditional and authentic Feng Shui Cures that in our opinion get results; we do not sell gimmicky Mc’feng shui cures or any other products that fall in line with a lot of pop up Feng Shui shops get rich quick schemes. Every single product that we sell has been tried and tested by us to monitor the results before we even think of selling it to the public and the quality and effectiveness are the most important part when selecting any product that we sell, this is our ethos now and has been since we started in 1999 and the reason why our store is NOT full of hundreds of products from lucky Feng Shui bin bags to auspicious yin yang chocolate.
All of our products are cleansed of any negative energy that may have become present during production and are empowered with positive Sheng Ch’i when they reach us and again when they are sent out for delivery.