November 2017 Feng Shui Xuan Kong Flying Star Analysis
November 2017 10th Month Xin Hai (Yin Metal Pig)
Starts from 7th November 2017 to 6th December 2017
Example Feng Shui Flying Star chart for a home facing 355 north in November 2017
What do we do with this information?
In every building, there are good and bad palaces which affect our daily lives. How and who gets affected (good or bad) depends on who occupies which area of the home or business. The best Cure is to be aware of the influences each month and know how to capitalise on the beneficial energies or avoid the unfavourable influences either through enhancers or cures or avoidance. Knowing the effects of the influences allows us to take appropriate measures and actions to calm interactions.
So, do not get too worried when you come across a particularly bad sector – sometimes with thought, care and the appropriate elements, we can balance any conflict of energies or compensate the lack of an element to bring harmony to a palace. If a palace is particularly bad, avoidance is the best cure. Please do not panic when you find that your bedroom is located in an affected sector for the month. This is only a temporary influence and can be avoided.
- Use the beneficial areas more and the areas of negative influences less. For example, if the living room is affected by conflicting energies, try not to play loud music in this room for the month. By keeping the area quiet, you successfully manipulate the effect of the energies.
- If possible, use another door if your main door is affected this month.
- Use the good sectors to solve existing problems whether they concern relationships or money matters.
If your main door is affected and this is the only door you have in your property, you should take extra care in what you do during the affected month. You will know it may not be a good time to take risks and also to take extra care of your health.
Xuan Kong Flying Stars November 2017:
From 7th November 2017 to 6th December 2017 is the tenth month Xin Hai (Yin Metal Pig) of the Ding You year (Yin Fire Rooster year) with the ruling energy of #1 in the central grid
In November, we have the monthly #4 enter the north
Whilst this star is very auspicious if you have any poison arrows like lamp posts, pylons or large corners of house’s pointing toward this area consider hanging a ba gua wealth protection mirror outside pointing toward the offending object as the #4 star can bring both wanted and unwanted romantic opportunities to the household if the cures are not put in place this month.
Having a door in this area can bring in new opportunities and lots of travel and perfect for a company that deals with travel or printing. Do not use fire or metal in this area or colours white, silver this month. Do not worry if you have these colours already just introduce colours blue or black in the way of a floor mat, cushions, tablecloth or similar; especially if the north is a bedroom.
Couples with a bedroom in this location can also enjoy good relationships. There may also be a chance of producing intelligent children this month. If you want to enhance this further place a statue of Kwan Yin in this area of your bedroom or a Tao Hua peach blossom romance, wealth & wish enhancer
A traditional way to enhance fertility is to display peanuts in shells (groundnuts) or any seed products like black or red melon seeds (Gua zi). In Mandarin, peanuts are called ‘hua-sheng’ and for the Chinese, this word is onomatopoeic in that the sound of it means the birth of many children.
You should display them anywhere in the bedroom and of course be careful if anyone in the home suffers with nut allergies.
Avoid fire element and colours red, pink or purple. Good colours are blue, grey or black. If you wish to enhance areas of creativity and academic achievements, place or hang moving objects to enhance the Ch’i of this sector, do not use wind chimes. Keep area semi active with windows occasionally open.
The intensity of these characteristics will differ in varying degrees according to the influence of the land formations around your home and something this software is obviously unable to analyse.
Cures and enhancers summary:
– Use blue in your décor if this is your office or bedroom
– For office and studies, place a task light and a crystal globe on the work desks. Blue items can be added on the desk e.g. blue paper, blue books etc
– Fresh flowers or small pots of green leafy or flowering plants can be displayed in this spot of the house to lift the qi. Blue or green flowers are a good choice.
– If you have mandarin ducks this is a good area to have them and any other symbols of romance like hugging couples etc.
– Place photos of loved ones or images of love to enhance relationships or attract new love. This can be photos, paintings or statues, make sure there is always a pair in the image.
– For romance a Dragon headed Tortoise or Mandarin Ducks are very good
Kun 2 Black (Ju Men) is an earth star and a yin Trigram and has flown in to the northeast In November and needs either cures or avoidance this month in this area otherwise it can cause problems.
If your bedroom, office, lounge, main door or other important room is located in this area this month and you are unable to move out please read this section carefully. The good news is you now know this is an inauspicious star and you can do much to dissipate its negative influences for the month, so do not panic at all
Try and keep this area of your building as quiet as possible and avoid building work or renovations this month. If this part of your building is a bathroom, utility room, guest bedroom or other less important room do not panic, this is great news for you and no cures are needed this month.
If your front door, bedroom, office, lounge or other well-used room is located in this area this month this will inevitably activate its malicious effects if there is a lot of noise, so read on…
The 2 Black in Period 8 is an untimely star and hence its influence will be of a negative nature. You must place a Wu Lou and six Chinese coins tied with red ribbon although try not to place too much metal in the northeast this month as this can weaken the annual #4 star although make sure you remove them in December.
Avoid triangular or sharp shapes in this area. You should also sleep with the crown of your head in your personal Tien Yi direction. Males who spend a lot of time in this area should be careful of what they eat this month and a good time to think about a lifestyle change.
Place a brass Wu-Lou beside your bed. The brass Wu-Lou (also known as a calabash) gives elemental support to this area this month and also symbolises good health and dissipates the negative energy of the #2 star.
More importantly, do not decorate this room with red fire colours or triangle shapes items and most important avoid burning candles or leaving bright fiery coloured lights on for too long during the month. The most important cures to place in this area are a set of six Chinese coins tied with red ribbon
Do not undertake any form of noisy renovations or re-decorative work in this part of your house or office. Nor should you disturb the ground by digging, building foundations or conduct any maintenance work with any noisy equipment in this area inside or outside your property or garden this month.
– Place a Wu Lou and/or other metal ornaments to dissipate the negative earth.
– Avoid using red colour in this room and refrain from displaying triangle shape or fiery pictures.
– Avoid candles or bright lights at all costs. Check or upgrade smoke alarms and other fire prevention methods.
Ch’ien 6 White The star of Heaven star (Wu Qu) has flown in to the east for November 2017.
Those who have main doors or offices in this area may enjoy excellent business and career success. However, whilst 6 White represents accomplishment, if the #6 monthly star is located in a bedroom it can cause problems with the throat, and/or legs and also problems with breathing especially for the eldest male although they are minor problem and nothing to worry about if you follow the advice here. If you do have a bedroom in this area place some blue, black, grey or charcoal cloth such as a rug or duvet covers to dissipate its energy.
Please remember to keep this are quiet as much as possible as we have Sui Po and the Three Killings located here for the year.
Enhancers and cures if needed:
– If this is your bedroom, a shade of blue or black in your furnishing or décor may help with health. A blue painting (not water scene) may also do.
– Place a set of six coins in a row in this area; these are very traditional and powerful cures.
– Real quartz crystal is very good in this area for the month as are faceted crystal spheres.
– Avoid colours red and candles in this area this month. If you have red colours in place for the annual #8, try and remove what you can although do not worry if you cannot remove it all.
Tui 7 Red (Po Jun) robbery star is a metal star and a yin trigram and known as the mischievous Po Jun #7 argumentative red star is a negative influence in Period 8. The #7 Red indicates a risk of burglary, deception, copyright theft, gossip and back stabbing this month.
This area is not good for writers, artist or children studying and especially so for the youngest daughter although cures can be placed to dissipate the negative influence this month so do not worry.
If you have a door that is used often in this area or even a window you should be looking to update security, smoke alarms and checking electrics. Please take this advice seriously as I have been doing this a long time and I know when this combination meets it can cause many problems this month.
Sorry to harp on but please take extra security measures especially if you have a front, back or side door in this sector. Make sure doors and windows are fastened securely before leaving the house. Do not display valuable items on windowsills, which may attract the interests of passers-by.
Good colours are blue or black. Avoid earth and fire colours and quartz crystals.
– You should also use more blue, grey, black or charcoal colours in your decoration. You can introduce the colour with cushions, rugs, bed covers or doormats.
– Do not use anything of fire element or colours red to control it as this may aggravate it.
– Avoid candles in this area at all costs.
– Install or service/upgrade smoke alarms and security systems.
Remember this is only a passing influence for the month and if you follow all this advice here your month will be just fine.
Chen 3 Jade (Lu Cun Xing) is a wood star and a yang Trigram and has flown in to the south for November 2017.
If your bedroom, office, lounge, main door or other important room is located in this area and you are unable to move out please read this section carefully. The good news is you now know this is an inauspicious star and you can do much to dissipate its negative influences for the month, so do not panic at all
If you have a main door or an important room like office, lounge or study ensure that documents signed during the month are checked through thoroughly before committing. The influence of a Chen 3 in Period 8 denotes possible arguments, disagreement, back stabbing and in extreme cases, this can result in lawsuits, either as a petitioner or a defendant and also causes loss of wealth.
Either case there will be a loss of time, energy and wealth, so please be careful during this month especially if you have a main door in this area and if you can, try and use another door to enter and leave. You should also hang a Ba Gua mirror with a Chinese i-ching coin on the rear for added protection this month.
Do not undertake any form of noisy renovations or re-decorative work in this part of your house or office this month. Nor should you disturb the ground by digging, building foundations or conduct any maintenance work with any noisy equipment in this area inside or outside your property or garden this month.
To calm interactions:
– Take extra security measures for the whole home or business during this month and check smoke alarms.
– Check through everything before signing documents if you have a main door here.
– Try and keep this area quiet and do not disturb with loud noises.
– Try not to let children or noisy animals play in this area.
– Beware of backstabbing, as sometimes it is unseen and behind your back and also from someone you thought you knew quite well.
– Most important is not to disturb the ground inside or out.
The 5 Yellow (Lian Zhen) star of tragedy is located in the southwest this month. It affects the overall luck, virtually all types of illness including many mind related problems with regards to thought process, lack of energy and procrastination.
Overall a very inauspicious star and needs either cures or avoidance this month in this area otherwise it can cause problems.
You MUST NEVER disturb this area inside or out with lots of drilling or knocking activities. So please be careful if you have work to do and if you have a main door here you should also place a flat Ba Gua wealth protection mirror.
You must not place red objects, bright lights, candles or red coloured furnishing this month. Do not worry if you have these colours already just introduce colours water colours such as blues and blacks in the way of a floor mat, cushions, throws, tablecloth or such like.
If your bathroom, cloakroom, en-suite, guest room or a large cupboard is located here, this is good for you, because these areas are not used much and therefore the negative power is not activated.
To calm interactions:
– Avoid playing loud music in this area of the home or room.
– Do not decorate your room with red or earth colours this month. Blues and black beddings and curtains are good colours to use temporarily.
– Do not place red objects, burning candles or triangular shaped furnishing in this sector.
– Most of all, avoid disturbing this area at all costs. Any form of renovations that needs to be done, plan it for another month. It is worth keeping this in mind.
– Replace or at the very least cleanse your Ba Gua mirror in this area especially if you have a door here.
– If you have a main door in this area make sure you oil the hinges and try not to let it bang shut and oil squeaky hinges.
Kan 1 White Kan (Tang Lang) is a water element and a yang Trigram and has flown in to the west this month.
If you disturb this area this month you may cause problems for the middle son and it could affect ears, kidneys or blood related. If you have any poison arrows like lamp post, pylons or large comers of house’s pointing toward this area consider hanging a flat ba gua mirror outside pointing towards the offending object. Generally, though there is nothing to worry about with the #1 star as it is it is timely and an auspicious star.
We have the annual #3 star located here for the year and it is very tricky to treat this with the clash of the two elements although for November, I would recommend following the advice for the annual star and use fire colours such as red; this will take energy from the monthly #1 although it is much wiser to weaken a negative star than try to enhance a positive one.
Enhancement summary and advice.
– If the middle son is weak and/or unhealthy be careful if extending or refurbishing this area of your home or office this month, it could cause them problems.
– Place creative enhancements like displaying an abacus, calligraphy set, artist tools like canvas, brushes etc this month.
Li 9 Purple (You Bi) Li 9 Purple is a fire star and a yin trigram and considered a star of future wealth and has an auspicious influence in Period 8. Career opportunities and promotions are probable especially if you have an office or main door in this area this month.
This is a good area in general especially for those in studies. If this is a family area (living, dining or a library), encourage children to study here. Couples with a bedroom in this location can also enjoy good relationships. There may also be a chance of producing intelligent children. If you want to enhance this further place a statue of Kwan Yin in this part of your bedroom.
Although the #9 monthly star is auspicious, we have the inauspicious annual #2 located here and we will need to place a set of 6 Chinese coins in a row along with other metal cures in order to weaken the annual #2.
Ken 8 White Zuo Fu is an earth star and a yang Trigram and is the most auspicious governing flying star of the lower era of the sexagenarian cycle of the flying stars (Xuan Kong) system which is period 8 (2004 – 2024). It affects the hands, fingers, pancreas and back. It also affects wealth career and luck and because it is timely in period 8 (2004 – 2024) it is considered the most auspicious flying star.
Wealth, fame, romance, prestige and distinction can be expected especially if you have an office here, even if you do not you can still activate it. When activated correctly it brings good fortune and exciting times even with the conflict of elements. If you work with symbols, quartz crystals, crystal balls or hanging faceted crystals are very good for this area this month. The #8 star also governs relationships so a nice romance enhancer is a pair of Mandarin Ducks.
Do not place heavy metal in this area of your home or office this month, as it will weaken the good earth.
Once you activate this area it is a very strong wealth, success and romance area for the month so try and store your important financial papers here like pensions, stock portfolio etc. If you use symbolic cures this is where you should place your three-legged Toad facing your Sheng Chi direction for wealth or a pair of Mandarin Ducks for romance.
– Hang a faceted crystal sphere in this area. Hang it above head height and twist now and again.
– A red three-legged toad can be placed here. Make sure the toad is facing into the house and not towards the door and the coin is never taken out of his mouth.
– Introduce some fire colours into this area to balance the energies, a quick and easy way is using bed covers, rugs, table covers, sofa throws etc.
– If your bedroom is here, you can also place an amethyst or any crystal items in the area of the bedroom to further strengthen the earth element of the benevolent 8.
– This is also a good study area for children. Place a task light and a crystal globe on the desk to enhance concentration.
– A romance enhancer is a pair of Mandarin Ducks in this area this month.
– Keep area active with open windows and doors (yang energy)
To further enhance your month check out the October monthly almanac as it not only gives you good and bad days to do certain tasks it also tells you if it is good for your animal sign.
I hope you all enjoyed reading and have a great month. Soon be Christmas…