August 2017 Flying Star Analysis
August 2017 7th Month Wu Shen (Yang Earth Monkey)
Starts from 7th August 2017 to 6th September 2017
Are you really prepared for 2017?
Example of home facing 355 north in August 2017
What do we do with this information?
In every building, there are good and bad palaces which affect our daily lives. How and who gets affected (good or bad) depends on who occupies which area of the home or business. The best Cure is to be aware of the influences each month and know how to capitalise on the beneficial energies or avoid the unfavourable influences either through enhancers or cures or avoidance. Knowing the effects of the influences allows us to take appropriate measures and actions to calm interactions.
So, do not get too worried when you come across a particularly bad sector – sometimes with thought, care and the appropriate elements, we can balance any conflict of energies or compensate the lack of an element to bring harmony to a palace. If a palace is particularly bad, avoidance is the best cure. Please do not panic when you find that your bedroom is located in an affected sector for the month. This is only a temporary influence and can be avoided.
- Use the beneficial areas more and the areas of negative influences less. For example, if the living room is affected by conflicting energies, try not to play loud music in this room for the month. By keeping the area quiet, you successfully manipulate the effect of the energies.
- If possible, use another door if your main door is affected this month.
- Use the good sectors to solve existing problems whether they concern relationships or money matters.
If your main door is affected and this is the only door you have in your property, you should take extra care in what you do during the affected month. You will know it may not be a good time to take risks and also to take extra care of your health.
Xuan Kong Flying Stars August 2017:
From 7th August 2017 to 6th September 2017 is the seventh month Wu Shen (Yang Earth Monkey) of the Ding You year (Yin Fire Rooster year) with the ruling energy of #2 in the central grid.
The inauspicious black #2 star enters the central palace in August combined with the auspicious annual #1 star; it can cause problems to the reproductive system and stomach problems. Not a great combination for a bedroom or other important room. Use metal cures like a Wu Lou and/or a set of six Chinese coins tied in a row with red ribbon especially if you are not in good health or feel very stressed.
Although unlikely but if your bedroom, office or main door is located in the centre of your home please make sure you do NOT introduce any candles here or colours red, pink, purple, orange or any other fire colour. If you have an important room here use some blue, grey or black objects like bed covering, floor covering or cushion covers. Please avoid and do not disturb the centre of your home or office this month.
Be very careful this month if your main door, bedroom, lounge or office or any important room is located in the northwest. If your main door or an important room is located in the northwest, make sure you place a Wu Lou and/or a set of six Chinese coins tied in a row with red ribbon especially if you are not in good health or feel very stressed. Chen 3 Jade (Lu Cun Xing) is a wood star and a yang Trigram. It affects the feet, lungs, convulsions, liver, bladder, limbs and hysteria.
You must be aware of possible theft, arguments, disputes, hot tempers, loss of wealth and legal problems especially if you have a main door or important room in the northwest this month.
To remedy its effects, use red decorative objects, candles, lamps and lights. A nice simple cure is a red, pink, purple, burgundy (fire colour) floor mat or a table lamp with a red shade. Do not use metal (metal colour is ok) to control this energy.
If you have a main door or an important room like office, lounge or study ensure that documents signed during the month are checked through thoroughly before committing. The influence of a Chen 3 in Period 8 denotes possible arguments, disagreement, back stabbing and in extreme cases, this can result in lawsuits, either as a petitioner or a defendant and also causes loss of wealth.
To calm interactions:
– Place a light in this area if you have a choice, a lamp with a wooden stand and a peach/red shade is better.
– Do not hang wind chimes of any material in this area this month, especially metal wind chimes as it will worsen matters. If you have been advised by a professional Practitioner or our main software flying star section advises you to hang a wind chime, this is fine.
– Take extra security measures for the whole home or business during this month and check smoke alarms.
– Check through everything before signing documents if you have a main door here.
– Try and keep this area quiet and do not disturb with loud noises.
– Try not to let children or noisy animals play in this area.
– Beware of backstabbing, as sometimes it is unseen and behind your back and also from someone you thought you knew quite well.
This area is not good for writers, artist or children studying and especially so for the youngest daughter although cures can be placed to dissipate the negative influence this month so do not worry.
If you have a door that is used often in this area or even a window you should be looking to update security, smoke alarms and checking electrics. Please take this advice seriously as I have been doing this a long time and I know when this combination meets it can cause many problems this month.
You should also hang a flat Ba Gua mirror with a Chinese i-ching coin on the back for added protection this month especially if you have a main door in the north.
Sorry to harp on but please take extra security measures especially if you have a front, back or side door in this sector. Make sure doors and windows are fastened securely before leaving the house. Do not display valuable items on windowsills, which may attract the interests of passers-by.
It pays to be wise and avoid taking too many risks for there may be unscrupulous people working against you. There are indications of misunderstandings, pressure and business rivalries that could also lead to losses. Keep this area quiet and doors and windows kept closed this month as much as possible.
Good colours are blue or black. Avoid earth and fire colours and quartz crystals. If you have an office or door in this area be careful of people trying to deceive you, robbery, arguments and loss of wealth, always look at the very small print and be careful as this star normally causes problems with people you know and thought you could trust.
– You should also use more blue, grey, black or charcoal colours in your decoration. You can introduce the colour with cushions, rugs, bed covers or doormats.
– Do not use anything of fire element or colours red to control it as this may aggravate it.
– Avoid candles in this area at all costs.
– Install or service/upgrade smoke alarms and security systems.
– Do not hang metal wind chimes here.
Overall a very inauspicious star and needs either cures or avoidance this month in this area otherwise it can cause many problems. If your bedroom, office, lounge, main door or other important room is located in this area and you are unable to move out please read this section carefully.
The good news is you now know this is an inauspicious star and you can do much to dissipate its negative influences for the month so do not panic at all.
The 5 Yellow also called ‘Wu Huang or Lian Zhen’ in Chinese, is one of the bad monthly afflictions. It is an extremely unstable star. It has no gender and no trigram and is highly treacherous when disturbed. When disturbed, its malicious influence brings tragedy, sickness, lawsuits and major loss of wealth. Do be careful with it. Stillness together with water cures can keep its negative influences at bay and you must avoid using fire energy like reds and candles in this area this month.
You MUST NEVER disturb this area inside or out with lots of drilling or knocking activities. So please be careful if you have work to do and if you have a main door here you should also place a flat Ba Gua wealth protection mirror.
You must not place red objects, bright lights, candles or red coloured furnishing this month. Do not worry if you have these colours already just introduce colours white, silver, gold or copper in the way of a floor mat, cushions, throws, tablecloth or such like. You can also use dark blue or black if you prefer.
If your bathroom, cloakroom, en-suite, guest room or a large cupboard is located here, this is good for you, because these areas are not used much and therefore the negative power is not activated.
To calm interactions:
– Avoid playing loud music in this area of the home or room.
– Do not decorate your room with red or earth colours this month. Grey, blue or white beddings and curtains are good colours to use temporarily.
– Do not place red objects, burning candles or triangular shaped furnishing in this sector.
– Most of all, avoid disturbing this area at all costs. Any form of renovations that needs to be done, plan it for another month. It is worth keeping this in mind.
– A crystal globe is very good when placed in the northeast during August.
– If you have a main door in this area make sure you oil the hinges and try not to let it bang shut and oil squeaky hinges.
– If you use a fan or other machines that create noise or vibration try and avoid placing it in this part of a room this month.
There is fame and acknowledgement, growth and improvement. It affects the eyes, mental disturbance, blood disorders and stomach and can cause problems at work. These problems only occur when you have poison arrows directed to this area this month. It also affects wealth career and luck and because it is timely in period 8 (2004 – 2024) it is considered an auspicious flying star.
If you disturb this area this month you may cause problems for the middle daughter and it could affect heart, stomach or blood related. If you have any poison arrows like lamp post, pylons or large comers of house pointing toward this area consider hanging a flat ba gua mirror outside pointing toward the offending object. Generally, though there is nothing to worry about with the #9 star as it is it is timely and an auspicious star.
This is a good area in general especially for those in studies. If this is a family area (living, dining or a library), encourage children to study here. Couples with a bedroom in this location can also enjoy good relationships. There may also be a chance of producing intelligent children. If you want to enhance this further place a statue of Kwan Yin in this part of your bedroom.
We have Sui Po and the Three Killings located in the east this year so it is wise to keep this area calm
– Healthy green leafy plants or blue flowering plants such as violets are good for this area.
– Fresh flowers displayed here will bring positive qi too.
This is a lovely influence for the month and if you follow all this advice here your month will be just fine
This area can also be very good for relationships this month and to enhance you should introduce some metal elements that are round in shape, a traditional enhancer and cure is a brass wu lou or any object that is round in shape and made from a good quality metal like brass copper, steel. Avoid having large quartz crystals (over 4 inches in size) in this area this month.
If you activate this area of the home this month it can bring in new opportunities, gains in financial investments, academic achievements and also romance and relationships as peach blossom is very good here during August.
If this area is a bedroom, office, study lounge or other important room you should place a wu lou or other round metal objects which is auspicious. It is also very good to hang a set of six Chinese i-ching coins tied with red ribbon. This is a very traditional and authentic enhancer for the #1 flying star.
Blues, black, grey or charcoal would be a good colour scheme for this room. You can introduce these colours in beddings, throws, lampshades, pillow covers etc. If you have a bed located in this area, remember to place a brass wu-lou beside the bed. Avoid fire colours like red, pink, purple, orange, lilac etc in this area and also avoid candles at all costs.
If you disturb this area this month you may cause problems for the middle son and it could affect ears, kidneys or blood related. If you have any poison arrows like lamp post, pylons or large comers of house’s pointing toward this area consider hanging a flat ba gua mirror outside pointing towards the offending object. Generally, though there is nothing to worry about with the #1 star as it is it is timely and an auspicious star.
Enhancement summary and advice.
– A brass Wu-Lou is advisable for a bedroom that falls into this area along with all shades of blue, black, grey or charcoal colours. This is especially so if you are not in good health and if you cannot buy a wu lou place a heavy round object close to your bed but avoid candles or colours red, pink, orange, purple or any fire colours.
– Place a set of six auspicious i-ching Chinese coins tied with red ribbon in a certain order (Xing Yun Qang) this is so important if you have a middle son sleeping or spending a lot of time in this area this month.
– Avoid candles or fire colours like red, pink, purple, orange or burgundy in this area.
– If the middle son is weak and/or unhealthy be careful if extending or refurbishing this area of your home or office this month, it could cause them problems.
– Place creative enhancements like displaying an abacus, calligraphy set, artist tools like canvas, brushes etc this month.
This is a lovely influence for the month and if you follow all this advice here your month will be just fine.
The Ch’ien metal 6 is a conditional star and is auspicious in Period 8 (2004 – 2024). It governs wealth, leadership, success and ambition and is very good for politicians, leaders and anyone involved in the jewellery business.
Those with a main door, office/study in this area will benefit greatly this month although the intensity of these characteristics will differ in varying degrees according to the influence of the land formations around your home and something this software is obviously unable to analyse.
Those who have main doors or offices in this area may enjoy excellent business and career success. However, whilst 6 White represents accomplishment, if the #6 monthly star is located in a bedroom it can cause problems with the throat, and/or legs and also problems with breathing especially for the eldest male although they are minor problem and nothing to worry about if you follow the advice here. If you do have a bedroom in this area place some blue, black, grey or charcoal cloth such as a rug or duvet covers to dissipate its energy.
We have the Annual 5 yellow located in the south this year and it is wise to keep this area calm and quiet.
Enhancers and cures if needed:
– If this is your bedroom, a shade of blue or black in your furnishing or décor may help with health. A blue painting (not water scene) may also do.
– Place a set of six coins in a row in this area; these are very traditional and powerful cures.
– Real quartz crystal is very good in this area for the month as are faceted crystal spheres.
– Avoid colours red and candles in this area this month
This is a lovely influence for the month and if you follow all this advice here your month will be just fine.
Wealth, fame, romance, prestige and distinction can be expected especially if you have an office here, even if you do not you can still activate it. When activated correctly it brings good fortune and exciting times even with the conflict of elements. If you work with symbols, quartz crystals, crystal balls or hanging faceted crystals are very good for this area this month. The #8 star also governs relationships so a nice romance enhancer is a pair of Mandarin Ducks.
Whilst wealth is forecast this month for this area, beware of overworking as this can cause you health problems if you have a bedroom or office here. The additional work will bring a good income but be careful of your health; in particular stress related resulting in high blood pressure or kidney problems.
Do not place heavy metal in this area of your home or office this month, as it will weaken the good earth. And also feed the annual #7 star.
– Hang a faceted crystal sphere in this area. Hang it above head height and twist now and again.
– A red three-legged toad can be placed here. Make sure the toad is facing into the house and not towards the door and the coin is never taken out of his mouth.
– Introduce some fire colours into this area to balance the energies, a quick and easy way is using bed covers, rugs, table covers, sofa throws etc.
– If your bedroom is here, you can also place an amethyst or any crystal items in the area of the bedroom to further strengthen the earth element of the benevolent 8.
– A romance enhancer is a pair of Mandarin Ducks in this area this month.
Sun 4 green Wen Qu romance and literacy star is a wood star. It affects the thighs, hip, buttock, bladder, liver and can cause colds and flu although on the whole it is considered an auspicious star. The Sun wood 4 is a conditional star and is auspicious in Period 8 (2004 – 2024).
It governs romance, career, travel, creative, academic and artistic talents, wisdom and intelligence as well as self-development. With the wood of the #4 star flying in for the month, we can expect a lovely energy from here as it creates a lovely peach blossom if activated correctly with the right enhancers.
This cure and enhancer when used is a manifestation enhancer and it is good to place an image that represents everything you want to achieve in life, an example to some would be a picture of a beautiful home that you desire, a male or female that you admire, a car like a Ferrari or Mini, the number of children you would like, I think you are getting the picture by now, just create a dream board with all that you desire pinned to it or draw the image or you can even download some images from www.google.com this really is a very powerful way of manifesting your dreams and it really does work, remember to place the image in this area this month.
Whilst this star is very auspicious, if you have any poison arrows like lamp posts, pylons or large corners of house’s pointing toward this area consider hanging a ba gua wealth protection mirror outside pointing toward the offending object as the #4 star can bring both wanted and unwanted romantic opportunities to the household if the cures are not put in place.
Do not use fire or metal in this area or colours white, silver this month. Do not worry if you have these colours already just introduce colours blue or black in the way of a floor mat, cushions, tablecloth or such like.
Couples with a bedroom in this location can also enjoy good relationships. There may also be a chance of producing intelligent children. If you want to enhance this further place a statue of Kwan Yin in this area of your bedroom.
Another traditional way to enhance fertility is to display peanuts in shells (groundnuts) or any seed products like black or red melon seeds (Gua zi). In Mandarin, peanuts are called ‘hua-sheng’ and for the Chinese, this word is onomatopoeic in that the sound of it means the birth of many children.
You should display them anywhere in the bedroom and of course be careful if anyone in the home suffers with nut allergies.
Traditionally, you should avoid fire element and colours red, pink or purple for the #4 star although we have been using the fire element to weaken the bad annual #3 so my advice would be to keep the red in the west if you already have it as both the visiting monthly star and annual star are wood elements. If you wish to enhance areas of creativity and academic achievements, place or hang moving objects to enhance the Ch’i of this sector, do not use wind chimes. Keep area semi active with windows occasionally open.
The intensity of these characteristics will differ in varying degrees according to the influence of the land formations around your home and something this software is obviously unable to analyse.
Cures and enhancers summary:
– Avoid displaying metal objects here especially large heavy ornaments.
– Fresh flowers or small pots of green leafy or flowering plants can be displayed in this spot of the house to lift the qi. Blue or green flowers are a good choice.
– If you have mandarin ducks this is a good area to have them and any other symbols of romance like hugging couples etc.
– Place photos of loved ones or images of love to enhance relationships or attract new love. This can be photos, paintings or statues, make sure there is always a pair in the image.
– For romance a Dragon headed Tortoise or Mandarin Ducks are very good
I hope you all enjoyed reading and have a great month.
Are you really prepared for 2017?
Visit the pages below for further details on 2017 Chinese New Year etc.
Chinese New Year 2017 ** Checklist for Chinese New Year 2017 ** How to make your own Ang Pow **Chinese Talismans for 2017 ** Chinese animal predictions for 2017 ** Flying star Xuan Kong 2017 ** Avoid the fury of the Grand Duke, three killing 2017 ** Chinese New Year world time converter 2017 ** 2017 Cures and enhancers kits ** How to take a compass reading ** How to determine your facing direction ** Feng Shui software ** Feng Shui resource ** 2017 Tong Shu Almanac Software ** Feng Shui Blog ** Chinese culture **