Flying star Xuan Kong annual analysis 2020 – 5 Star
© Written by Daniel Hanna 2020
Are you prepared for 2020?
The 5 Yellow In 2020 – The annual 5 Yellow Lian Zhen star of tragedy is located in the east palace.
In 2020, the east of every building around the world will be affected by the malevolent effects of the annual #5 earth star and if left untreated can cause problems to all occupants ranging from a major illness, accidents, fatalities or bankruptcy so please make sure you treat the east with the appropriate cures for 2020. The east is going to need some good quality metal cures this year and will need to be kept calm and quiet to avoid activating this inauspicious star.
Although the east will be a very afflicted area during 2020, please do not feel that there is no solution to this; with Feng Shui, there is always a way to manage or dissipate an inauspicious star, and if you place the relevant cures and keep the area calm and settled, you can avoid activating this area and avoid any problems that the annual #5 star can bring.
Part of Michael and Jo’s kitchen is in the east of their home, and like most homes, this is the central hub with visitors sitting around and chatting at the kitchen table, and they will generally spend a lot of time in there so for 2020, they will be taking the following steps to ensure they can still use this area and avoid problems –
- Place a Salt water cure on the kitchen worktop
- I will be gifting them some of my weightlifting plates to place under the kickboards
- They will be hanging Six Chinese i-ching coins In a row in the east to weaken the #5 star
- They will be avoiding orange, purple, lilac, pink, burgundy and red decorations and tea towels in the east as this would feed the bad earth star and cause problems
- I am sure that Jo will be getting new tea towels in metal colours to hang on the oven door.
- They will be hanging a Six rod hollow metal wind chime in the east for 2020
If the east of your home or office falls into a bedroom, office or other important room such as a living room, it is very important that this area is treated similarly to the steps above as human interaction will make this area very more likely to be activated. If you have a main door in the east, please make sure that you follow the advice for this year and ensure that the door is not slammed shut as this will activate the negative effects of the annual #5. Peace, along with strong metal cures, will help avoid the effects of this star.
If you can, please avoid any renovation or ground breaking; this includes building an extension, knocking through an internal wall, laying a patio, replacing a bathroom suite and all other similar activities. If you have no choice but to carry out work this year, please try to do this when we have an auspicious monthly star fly into the east which would be in February, April, July, August, September, November, and January 2021.
My general rule of thumb when carrying out small tasks in a minor area such as hammering a nail to hang a picture or drill a hole is to minimise as much noise as you can; if you can use a manual hand drill, it is better to be safe than sorry.
For 2020, I would strongly suggest placing these Cures in the east of your home or office:
If you would prefer not to use traditional Feng Shui cures in 2020, please do not worry as there is still a lot of ways to weaken the negative influence of the annual #5 star this year. I would recommend some good quality, heavy metal into the east of your home or office such as a stainless-steel dog bowl and weight lifting plates. Good shapes are items made from metal that are round. Please make sure that you don’t disturb the east with any noisy activities, renovations or maintenance work. Houses with gardens to this corner of the property should avoid disturbing the ground with major digging or building work in the east.
A pendulum chiming clock in the east is a very effective cure this year, and while this contradicts what I said about keeping the area quiet, the chiming sound of the clock is as important as the moving metal of the pendulum. In the old days, they would have had someone striking a gong quietly every 15 to 60 minutes.
Another powerful cure for the east is to place a brass Wu Lou or gold coloured gourd to protect wealth and avoid legal problems, arguments, disputes and loss of wealth.
Whatever you do, please do not place any red objects, bright lights, candles or red coloured furnishing in the east of your home or office from the 4th of February 2020 to the 3rd of February 2021 as this will only cause harm and aggravate the #5 yellow. Do not worry if you have these colours already and cannot remove them, introduce some metal colours into the east such as white, silver, gold or copper in the way of a floor mat, cushions, throws, tablecloth or such like. You can also use dark blue or black if you prefer.
If your bathroom, cloakroom, en-suite, guest room or a large cupboard is located here, this is good for you this year, because these areas are not used much, and therefore the negative power is not activated, I would still place the cures though regardless of what room is located in the east.
Summary for the annual #5 star in the east in 2020:
Take extra care in March, May, June, October, and December.
Please avoid activating the negative energy brought on by the annual #5 star with loud noises or ground-breaking in the east.
Avoid placing fire colours in the east of your home or office such as orange, red or purple. Introduce metal colours such as white, silver, gold or copper.
Although I have mentioned it quite a lot in the advice above, please try to keep the east as quiet as possible this year and make sure that you have your annual cures and enhancers on the 4th of February 2020; if you miss this date, you can place them at any time in the year of the Rat.
recommendations and cures for the #5 visiting the east in 2020
- Avoid playing loud music in the east of the home or room.
- Keep doors closed in the east this year as much as possible
- Do not decorate the east with any red or earth colours this year. Grey, blue or white beddings and curtains are good colours to use.
- Place a salt water cure in the east of the building along with six Chinese coins tied in a row with red ribbon and six hollow metal rod wind chime.
- The six coins in row and salt cure are a crucial cure to place in 2020; please do not forget it.
- Place a Brass Wu-Lou in the east corner of the room if this is your bedroom.
- Metal objects such as six Chinese metal coins tied in a red ribbon and a brass Dragon can be placed in this corner too. Do not to use red dragons.
- Do not burn candles in the east during 2020 and please avoid any triangular shapes
- Tsai Shen Yeh (God of wealth) in gold colour is very effective at not only reducing the bad earth but by also protecting your wealth.
- Replace or at the very least cleanse your Ba Gua mirror if you have one in the east. Especially if you have a door here.
- If you have a main door in the east in 2020, make sure that you oil the hinges and try not to let it bang shut and oil squeaky hinges.
Visit the pages below for further details on 2020 Chinese New Year etc.
Chinese New Year 2020 ** Checklist for Chinese New Year 2020 ** How to make your own Ang Pow **Chinese Talismans for 2020 ** Chinese animal predictions for 2020 ** Flying star Xuan Kong 2020 ** Avoid the fury of the Grand Duke, three killing 2020 ** Chinese New Year world time converter 2020 ** 2020 Cures and enhancers kits ** How to take a compass reading ** How to determine your facing direction ** Feng Shui software ** Feng Shui resource ** 2020 Tong Shu Almanac Software ** Feng Shui Blog ** Chinese culture **