Flying star Xuan Kong annual analysis 2015 – 9 Star
Are you really prepared for 2015?
Li 9 Purple There is a harmony of yin and yang when Li 9 Purple is found in the southwest in 2015.
The # 9 Purple is the star of future wealth and has an auspicious influence in Period 8. Career opportunities and promotions are probable especially if you have an office or main door in the southwest in 2015. There is fame and acknowledgement, growth and improvement.
Although this is generally a good area, especially for those in studies, the annual influence of Tai Sui resides in the southwest in 2015 and could cause problems if not treated carefully.
If you have a main door in the southwest where Tai Sui is located in 2015, you must be careful not to allow the doors to slam and do not renovate or dig in this part of your home. If you have to carry out work or emergency repairs where the Tai Sui is located place a six hollow metal rod wind chime between the building and where the work is being carried out and ideally you should contact a professional Feng Shui Practitioner to select an auspicious date to start the work or you can use our Tong Shu software.
This destructive energy Tai Su (Grand Duke) is best avoided and each year you need the best cure available.
If you want to enhance fertility you can display peanuts in shells (groundnuts) or any seed products like black or red melon seeds (Gua zi). In Mandarin, peanuts are called ‘hua-sheng’ and for the Chinese this word is onomatopoeic in that the sound of it means the birth of many children. You should display them anywhere in the bedroom and of course be careful if anyone in the home suffers with nut allergies. Funnily enough I recently read that eating peanuts is supposed to increase fertility, so if the display does not work you can always eat them instead.
Although deemed as an auspicious star, the element of the annual #9 star in the southwest can strengthen the malevolent effects of visiting monthly stars #2 and #5. Hang a gǎo qián Three i-ching coins with mystic knot and tassel on the wall here to weaken the undesirable influences of the monthly stars #2 and #5. When the monthly #2 & #5 are combined with the #9 star in 2015, avoidance of this area is best as Tai Sui is located here this year.
The gǎo qián Three i-ching coins can also ward off sha qi (external poison arrows) at the front door or windows. If there is incoming traffic or driveways pointed directly at your front door or window, apart from hanging a Ba Gua mirror to counter this destructive flow of qi, you can also hang a coin sword with it facing the door or window.
Cure and enhancement summary for #9 star in southwest in 2015
- Healthy green leafy plants or blue flowering plants such as violets are good for this area.
- Hang a gǎo qián Three i-ching coins with mystic knot and tassel
- Fresh flowers displayed here will bring positive qi too.
- Symbolic objects such as a gold abacus or six Chinese coins or Gold cards can be placed here all year round to enhance benevolent influence and at the same time dissipate the malevolent influence by the visiting monthly #2 and #5.
- gǎo qián Three i-ching coins with mystic knot and tassel are one the oldest form and used thousands of years ago, they were hung on the cots or wall of new born babies to protect them from Thou-Tzu-Kuei the spirit of women who have died without children and have tried to steal infants. They can also be hung over cash till and by the front door pointing towards it; they are widely used in business.
Are you really prepared for 2015?
Visit the pages below for further details on 2015 Chinese New Year etc.
Chinese New Year 2015 ** Checklist for Chinese New Year 2015 ** How to make your own Ang Pow **Chinese Talismans for 2015 ** Chinese animal predictions for 2015 ** Flying star Xuan Kong 2015 ** Avoid the fury of the Grand Duke, three killing 2015 ** Chinese New Year world time converter 2015 ** 2015 Cures and enhancers kits ** How to take a compass reading ** How to determine your facing direction ** Feng Shui software ** Feng Shui resource ** 2015 Tong Shu Almanac Software ** Feng Shui Blog ** Chinese culture **