Reusing 2014 Annual Cures & enhancers kit in 2015
“It’s not who we are that holds us back, it’s who we think we’re not.”
Are you really prepared for 2015?
We realise that not everybody can afford to purchase a new kit each year and while the cures from the previous year will not be as effective, we have still found a way for you to implement the cures into your home for 2014. I know most Feng Shui websites and books will say that you should not reuse at all and throw away or bury three feet into the ground as the previous year’s kit stores so much collective negative energy, I do not like to advise this as I know that there are still many people who cannot afford to replace the kit each year and you will always find alternatives in our advice that everyone can implement a cure regardless if they use the kits or not.
Cleansing your old cures and enhancers kit:
To cleanse you cures, you should ideally place them all outside under a full moon overnight or in direct sunlight for at least 4 hours and sprinkle with rock or normal salt. Rinse under water (don’t forget to dry them) in the morning and place them in the appropriate areas. This does not apply to the salt water cure, as this MUST be renewed every year without exception. As with all our products including the annual cures kits, they are all cleansed of negative energy and empowered with positive Sheng Ch’i energy, which makes them so much more effective.
For more details on 2015 year of Goat/Sheep please follow this link… http://www.fengshuiweb.co.uk/advice/flyingstars2015.htm
The items in this kit must be placed in the appropriate sectors on or after 4 February 2015 up until 3rd February 2016
- Wind chime with six hollow metal rods (MI17), to be placed in the west of home or office, the perfect wind chime for #5 yellow
- 2 x six metal Chinese coins tied with red ribbon in a row (CO3) place in the west & southeast to weaken #2 & 5
- Shou Kun qi Fu romance & wish enhancer (MOPH2014) (place in the northwest of home or office)
- Sheng Chi enhancer (SCC2014) (Cannot be reused in 2015)
- Master cure (Cai Ling Fu) (MC2014) (place the loose crystals only in the garden of home or office, you must not reuse the slate and coins)
- Bi you an jian Buddha (4BUDS2014) (place in the centre of home or office)
- Cai Shen Ma (Wealth Toad God)(TD8) (place in the north room of home or office)
- Lung Huang bell) (WL2014) (place in the northeast room of home or office)
- Mandarin Ducks for romance Tao Hua Yun(WPEN2014) (place in the northwest of the home or office (place in the northwest room of home or office)
- 2 x Wei Hu personal pocket enhancer (PE2014) (use the crystal only and place in the north room of home or office)
- Fu Pu Gua Calabash Charm (WING2014) (place in the southwest room of home or office)
- Dragon bell talisman (Lung Heng Fu Pai) (LIONP2014) (place in the northeast room of home or office)
- Fu Jade Talisman (3bell2014) (place in the northeast room of home or office)
- 1 x Salt water cures kit – 2 cures (MI20) (MUST NOT BE REUSED)
- Faceted crystal 40mm sphere yuán qiú (CRYCH2014) (place in the north room of home or office)
- Ru Yi wealth enhancer (10C2014) (place in the southeast room of home or office)
In addition to your old 2014 kit, you should also place as follows:
- Master cure 2015 Ba Gua Fu Pai Master cure
- Sheng Chi Cure and enhancer 2015
- A personal powerful pocket enhancer, protector and cure in 2015 (Wei Hu).
- Yao chan wan guan Wealth Protection script
You must not reuse the salt cures and if you can replace the six Chinese coins tied in a row but do not worry too much about these. Make sure you cleanse all the items before reuse them, follow this link for more details: http://www.fengshuiweb.co.uk/advice/flyingstars2015.htm
You will find more details on these items above if you follow this link: http://www.fengshuiweb.co.uk/pages/cures2015
The wind chime and a salt water cure should be placed in the west of property as the 5 Yellow star (Wu Wang), which is not a good star located in this area. You should also place some metal objects here to weaken further. Do not burn candles or have fire in the west for 2015.
#2 Black flying star is located in the southeast in 2015, hang your six Chinese coins and place your salt water cure, you can also place metal objects to weaken the bad earth. Do not burn candles or have fire in the southeast for 2015.
The Three Killings
Will be located in the west 232.5º to 307.5º degrees
When influenced by the Three Killings, occupants may encounter obstacles at work, distractions and a feeling of insecurity. Make sure there is no hammering or drilling of holes in the west wall or west palace in 2015. Keep the area as quiet as possible and avoid any renovations in 2015.
The most important thing is not to dig or carry out any noisy activities in the west part of a garden in the year 2015.
Plan ahead. Any plans for big planting or installation of any equipment in the north should not be done this year.
Tai Sui (The Grand Duke of Jupiter)
Resides between 202.5º – 217.5º degrees southwest in 2015.
Like the Three Killings, Tai Sui does not like to be disturbed either. The effects of Tai Sui can be good or bad depending on the annual flying stars that coincide with its location.
The traditional Chinese method to appease Tai Sui is to place a Pi Yao or dragon headed tortoise in the northeast sector of the home or office facing the 15º southwest radius where Tai Sui sits. This is so important this year.
Sui Po (The year breaker)
Sui Po year breaker occupies the division directly opposite Tai Sui Grand Duke, which for 2015 is northeast 22.5 – 37.5 degrees. You should treat this area the same as the other annual afflictions with no groundbreaking work, renovations or any noisy activities. If this northeast area is disturbed this area can and normally will cause immediate health problems especially for the elderly so please be very careful. If you have to carry out work or emergency repairs in the northeast, place a six hollow metal rod wind chime between the building and where the work is being carried out and ideally you should contact a professional Feng Shui Practitioner or refer to our Tong Shu software to select an auspicious date to start the work.
Annual #5 Yellow
West 247.5 – 292.5 palace in 2015
Do not drill, knock or conduct any noisy renovation in the west area during the year.
Plan ahead. If there is any maintenance work that involves hammering and drilling or painting of walls and doors to be done to the centre palace of the building, do them another year.
Please remember not to renovate, dig or repair in the sectors indoor or outdoor in the west, southwest or northeast in 2015.
We have a monthly update on the Xuan Kong influences in our monthly newsletter and a lot more. You can go into our home page www.fengshuiweb.co.uk and subscribe to it. When following any of the enhancers and countermeasures for the monthly Xuan Kong effects, please apply them wisely and in line with the recommendations given above.
Visit the pages below for further details on 2015 Chinese New Year etc.
Chinese New Year 2015 ** Checklist for Chinese New Year 2015 ** How to make your own Ang Pow **Chinese Talismans for 2015 ** Chinese animal predictions for 2015 ** Flying star Xuan Kong 2015 ** Avoid the fury of the Grand Duke, three killing 2015 ** Chinese New Year world time converter 2015 ** 2015 Cures and enhancers kits ** How to take a compass reading ** How to determine your facing direction ** Feng Shui software ** Feng Shui resource ** 2015 Tong Shu Almanac Software ** Feng Shui Blog ** Chinese culture **
Are you really prepared for 2015?
© Michael Hanna – Feng Shui Store 2015
The below copyright information does not apply to anyone who wants to copy our content or send to a friend or even store on your computer for their own personal use and development. Please feel free to copy and paste or share with as many people you like. The below is intended for the many people who steal our content and claim it to be their own work.
We are more than happy to share our content; all you need to do is give us credit for our hard work and a link back to our website. Contact email@example.com for more details.