Are you reallyprepared for 2012?
On the links below you will find so much information on all you need to know about Chinese New Year, year of the Yang Water Dragon (Ren Chen) 2012:
- How to make an Ang Pow red envelope and the reason they are used all over the world.
- Information all about the Kitchen God and how he can help you in 2012.
- What the 2012 Annual cures kit has in store for the world economy from a Feng Shui point of view.
- Why it is auspicious to receive a pair of slippers as a present on chinese new year but not a pair of shoes.
- The difference between solar and lunar calendars and which one you should use in Feng Shui when celebrating and placing your Annual Cures.
- Why you should spend so much time cleaning your home before Chinese New Year to make the most of 2012.
- Why it is bad to give a clock as a present on Chinese New Year.
- Which foods are considered lucky and unlucky for Chinese New Year.
- How to conduct business in China over chinese new year.
- Find out if you should wear black or white on New Years day.
- How to protect yourself with Chinese New Year Couplets and traditional protection talismans.
and so much more…
Chinese New Year 2012 (according to the lunar calendar) starts on the second New Moon (23rd January 2012). Many people get confused and we receive hundreds of emails each year asking which New Year should be celebrated and also how the Chinese would celebrate the New Year. More…
Avoid the wrath of Tai Sui, Grand Duke in 2012.
As we move towards the winter months and 2012, we are faced with a host of tasks and chores to accomplish both in the maintenance of the house and garden. With this in mind you need to know how to avoid the wrath of Tai Sui (Grand Duke), Sui Po the Three Killings and More…
Everything you need to know about Chinese culture, etiquette, protocol, visiting, doing business and communicating in or with China. I was born in Hong Kong and I know that there are many protocols, values and traditions that the Chinese hold close and since I still travel a lot in Asia on Feng Shui consultations and teaching. More…
All you need to know about red envelopes (aka – Ang Pow, laisee, lai see, red packets, hung bao or Hung-Bao) and how to make your own. This is a superb article on this popular topic, you can even print your own Ang Pow and a lovely educational project for children. More…
On January 23rd 2012, we enter a new Chinese solar year (year 4709th in the Chinese calendar), the year of the Yang Water Dragon Ren Chen. If you want to avoid wealth problems, continued sickness, problems with the mouth, sore throats, skin rashes, etc, bankruptcy, legal problems, gossip, and relationship problems More…
Chinese New Year Couplets are traditional protection talismans that are used for their auspicious nature and protection against evil forces. Another enlightening article by Daniel Hanna and as with the red envelope web page above you can make your own for 2012. More…
What does 2012 Yang Water Dragon (Ren Chen) year have in store for us? I am sure there will be many snakes that are glad 2011 is drawing to a close, although I know for a fact that so many snakes have benefited from the 2011 annual and monthly advice that we gave and also using our annual cures kit More…
This really is our best ever annual cures kit which offers even greater discounts and now features our new Feng Shui software. Every year we put together a valuable kit that everyone should use to protect themselves from negative energy and enhance positive energy for an outstanding 2012. If you want to avoid More…
Are you really prepared for 2012?
© Michael Hanna – Feng Shui Store 2012
The below copyright information does not apply to anyone who wants to copy our content or send to a friend or even store on your computer for their own personal use and development. Please feel free to copy and paste or share with as many people you like. The below is intended for the many people who steal our content and claim it to be their own work.
We are more than happy to share our content; all you need to do is give us credit for our hard work and a link back to our website. ContactMichael@fengshuiweb.co.uk for more details.